So as promised here are my Jingle antics for the month! I took a picture each night after I was done, all except one night and I forgot to get a picture of it the next day before I took it down! Ha ha ha. That time she had her "grocery list" made with various sugary treats and had laid out a couple of dollars to pitch in for grocery money. These are not in order of how I did them each night because blogger uploaded them all wonky. Grr. I used my left hand to write the Jingle notes because I was afraid that Natalia is old enough now to recognize my hand writing. I got pretty good at writing with it towards the end I think. =)
 |
| 10 hidden candy canes throughout the downstairs |
 |
| Natalia kept waking up way too early to come find Jingle, or just waking up early period. This was Jingle's way of reminding her to sleep until the cow woke up ha. I almost got caught taping those blue streamers up that night. Lydia's door had a few streamers across it as well, but not as many as Natalia's. And she just crawled under them in the morning ha ha. |
 |
| This is one of those Pinterest ideas that look so much better on Pinterest. Qtip snowflakes, they kept falling apart and just didn't look as cool. |
 |
| Lifting weights, and this is the night she left Natalia an official warning for cutting her hair |
 |
| Making herself a skirt |
 |
| Now that the skirt is done, she had to wash it |
 |
| And now that the skirt is washed, she wanted to model it. |
 |
| One of those easy nights, this was a knit bronco Quinton was getting for Christmas ha ha |
 |
| Zip Line with a candy cane |
 |
| Jingle Bells the band |
 |
| Sledding down the banister |
 |
| Do you wanna build a snowman? |
 |
| Doctor Jingle, the doc is in and she'll fix you up. |
 |
| I had myself cracking up for hours over this one, sELFies. ha ha ha |
 |
| Jingle's ballet class |
 |
| Just relaxing |
 |
| Saying goodbye to the girls, Santa was coming and she would be going home with him |
 |
| Jingle's Zoo |
 |
| Pirate Jingle |
 |
| Jingle's classroom |
 |
| Jingle's wish list, Olaf and a Frozen Castle |
 |
| Slumber party under the Christmas tree |
So because I had prepped myself this year with a list of ideas, I actually didn't even use them all. So I'm saving the leftovers for next year and I've already added a couple of new ideas from Pinterest. I am also hoping to throw in some of the acts of kindness/good deeds next year. It was seriously so fun to do this this year though. Natalia was super excited to find her every day and then to show us what Jingle was up to. I tried to take it easy a few times, and for the most part none of these took more than a few minutes to put together. I'm a super dork and want to get another Elf for next year! Ha ha ha. Natalia drew this super cute picture of Jingle with her friend Layla the elf (totally made up on her own). The other elf in the picture has brown skin, so I'm on the watch on eBay this summer for a brown skin elf for cheap. I think it would be so awesome for her to show up with Jingle and say her name is Layla. Wouldn't Natalia get a kick out of that!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment