So we all met up at Steve and Cece's house for snacks and presents. They of course as usual spoiled us and the kiddos.
![]() |
| Hard to see, but that top left picture is Adam and Natalia jumping on bubble wrap. Adam's face in that picture is priceless! |
The kids got some awesome gifts and we got our zoo pass for the year again. We got Steve and Cece a few gifts, but it never seems like enough in comparison to what they do for us!
We didn't get to stay long because we had to head home to finish getting ready for our big dinner with my mom's family that night.
As always I went overboard setting the tables just perfect. I'm not sorry I'm obsessed with all things Christmas! =) We had a huge delicious meal with everyone and the kiddos loved that they got to sit next to Briana and Kyle. I gave my cousin a hard time about getting started making babies because I had a room full of baby stuff upstairs that I just don't have the heart to sell, so I want her to get knocked up so I can give her my stuff. ha ha ha.
Our kiddos looking snazzy in their Christmas best!
Dinner time with the whole family!
After dinner the kids were dancing around and singing using my battery operated candles as microphones.
The girls with their favorite people!
Queen Elsa and her Olaf
Queen Elsa on her throne and Princess Natalia
Snuggling with my new electric blanket I got from my mom
After dinner there were presents handed out to the kiddos. Once the rest of the family left, then the kids got presents from my mom and her husband Colin. Again, spoiled much? ha ha ha. Lydia got Mickey Mouse Duplos from my mom, and yet again said something funny, "Look boy toys!" ha ha ha. We have legos and mega blocks here, so no idea what made her think they were boy toys. But, she's loved playing with them since.
Once they left we had to get the kiddos off to bed. Quinton has long since gone to bed because he was pretty grumpy after dinner, so it was just the girls. They were of course hyper and not at all ready to go. So I got on my phone and pulled up the Santa update on KTVB and it said Santa was in the area and it was urgent that all kids be in bed. I read that to them and they BOLTED up the stairs ha ha ha. I've never seen them go so fast. We at first forgot to put out our cookies and carrot for Santa, so I got Natalia to come downstairs with me but she was in a panic that we had to hurry before Santa came. I was seriously giggling inside. They zonked out quickly though and then Charlie and I set up for Christmas morning. I still had most of the presents hidden in the suitcases in our closet, only a few had been put under the tree. then we had to set out Santa's presents too.
Then it was off to bed!!



No comments:
Post a Comment