Bought myself this super cute shirt for Halloween. Saw it a couple years back when I was pregnant with Lydia but wasn't going to be pregnant over Halloween so couldn't get it. This year it's on! Lucky for me a mom on Facebook was selling it for $5, way cheaper then the decals alone would have cost me on Etsy. ;) If we happen to find out it's a girl before Halloween I'll just add a little bow to the head.
Weight gain so far is 4lbs. I wake up some mornings and wonder if I even look pregnant, despite feeling pregnant. By the end of the day the food belly has added to the baby gut and I most definitely look pregnant. I swear I was bigger at 16 weeks with both girls, so it's kind of crazy to me.
Natalia is convinced it's a baby brother. Just ask her next time you see her. I ask her what happens if baby is a sister and she says no it's a brother without even considering the possibility of another baby sister. We'll see if she is right or not in another 3 weeks!
On our way home from Utah I made Charlie start brainstorming baby girl names. We have our boy name picked out.... the same one we've had since we got pregnant with Natalia. I thought it would be fun to start thinking of girl names now and not when we find out the baby is a girl like we did with Lydia. Charlie was frustrating as ever because he throws every name/word out on the table and every variation of those out there. I usually get so fed up with him that I just call it quits at that point. I mean seriously, the worst one he came up with? Tamponia. You read that right. GEESH! Then he gets after me for not suggesting anything. My excuse is that I don't say it out loud unless it's a serious suggestion I want on the table. How am I supposed to take any name he actually likes seriously after he throws out 101 other things? Anyway a friend came up with a name the other day and the more I thought about it the more I really liked it, especially the shortened version. PS- remember I have very strange rules when it comes to girls names. It has to end in an "a" and I prefer it not be in the top 50 most popular names. My grandma, mom, myself, and both girls end in the "ah" sound so I just really want to keep it going. Anyway, Charlie at first wasn't too sold on the name, he did however really like the shortened version, but the shortened version doesn't end in "a" just the name itself. But then last night was just decided that he actually liked the name and also said now we have to have another girl so we can use it. HA! Anyway, I'm not saying the names until we know the gender. Torture right?!??! Ha ha ha.
16 weeks 4 days. All dressed up for my date with the hubs for our seven year anniversary at Melting Pot. YUM. I probably gained another 5lbs and 5inches around my belly for that one. ;)
Tuesday, October 1, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment