Sunday, October 6, 2013

Lydia's 2 year photo shoot sneak peak

Thursday the 3rd we got to go and do Lydia's 2nd Birthday photo shoot.  Like I said on Facebook, I hate, loathe, freak out that my babies are growing up so stinking fast.  But boy oh boy do I look forward to these pictures every year.  My cousin is just so good with the girls and always gets the best pictures out of them. 

Even though we are reusing a lot of the Mickey decor from Natalia's 2nd birthday, I wanted to order Lydia her own special outfit. She is so much more attached to Mickey/Minnie then Natalia ever was.  It all started with that darn Mickey Mouse she got for her birthday last year.  ;)  Anyway, this adorable outfit originally came in pink but I contacted the seller on Etsy and asked her to do it in Red/Black so that it would match Mickey.  Thinking of course then we could bring Mickey along for the pics in case she was having a rough time. With enough time I might have been able to pull something like this together for her, but I was so burnt out after spending so much time on Natalia's outfit that I just gave in and ordered something.  Glad I did because it's so freaking cute. She'll wear it to her party as well, and I'm thinking add some mouse ears and we've got an adorable Halloween costume too.  I did however reuse the bows from Natalia's birthday... except I could only find one.  I managed to lose one in our move somehow.  GRRR.  So I did Lydia's hair a little different and boy did it make her look so grown up and different.  

Anyway enjoy the adorableness that is my almost two year old.  






Stay tuned for lots of birthday fun posts.  I'll do her usual two year post on her bday, and then we are doing her party on the 18th.  Love this little thing to pieces.  

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor