Sunday, October 6, 2013

7th Anniversary & 4th annual trip to the Pumpkin Patch

It seems like just yesterday I was posting a blog about celebrating our fourth anniversary.  Instead it's now seven years!!  Holy crap.  Fourteen something years ago we went on our first date.  Nine years ago we decided enough with this back and forth stuff, we need to be together... and here we are.   We have two extremely amazing girls.  We have a third baby growing in my belly.  We have our dream home.  We have each other.  Seriously we've got it good.  I couldn't imagine a better life with a better person.  Here's to lots and lots more happy years ahead of us!

We had a fabulous dinner at Melting Pot, it was so extremely good.... and I was so extremely miserable after wards because I was just too full.  (I can't for the life of my get the picture collage I took of our delicious food that night to upload here, so look for it on Facebook/Instagram).


Friday the 4th we went to Farmstead for our fourth annual pumpkin patch trip with Charlie's family.  I've been pregnant for two of our four trips... ha ha ha.  It was tons of fun and I love that the girls enjoy it so much.  I wore my super dorky skeleton shirt and the girls looked adorable in their Halloween outfits.  =)  Natalia insisted on wearing her cowgirl boots so she could ride the pony and be a real cowgirl.  It was super cute.  Sure enough she got on the pony without hesitation.  Lydia on the other hand said she wanted to ride it and of course chickened out.  The other two 11's however totally go on the ponies!  It was super cute.  After all the fun activities had been accomplished we picked out our pumpkins.  Natalia was super sweet and picked out a teeny tiny one and said it was for the new baby.  So stinking cute.  We get a chance to go back on the 15th for her first preschool field trip and I'm super excited to go with her.  I added a link for my Halloween 2013 Facebook album so check their for photos of our evening!

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor