Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Videos and such



So here we have video of Natalia singing the Chipmunk Christmas song in the car. It's payback for the torture my brother and I put my mom through when we were little and made her listen to it nonstop... my child asks for this and Rudolph constantly. So I got video of it, and she didn't do her usual singing, but this is pretty close. At one point she whispers because she saw me mouthing the words he he he. I've been playing DVD's in the car just to get a break, even though Charlie doesn't like the idea of her watching a movie in the car for anything but a road trip. I need it for my sanity though. ;)




Sorry this one is sideways, I wasn't thinking when I was holding my little camera (not the video camera) but anyway, we had a play date today with the Evermans. Natalia LOVES Jude and they play sooo well together. Here are the diaper twins playing/singing/dancing. They are hilarious. Jude had spilled something on his shirt so he didn't have one on and Natalia decided she needed hers off as well. Crazy girl. This won't fly as they get older, but as two year olds it's adorable. They will be going to preschool together in the fall as well. I'm so excited for her to get that experience, but also sad to not have her home with me. it's a good little program and it's mostly just to teach her the basics and to get some social interaction that I can't give her. BTW I posted a few pics from today in the Girls Fall facebook album. =)

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor