I really had fun answering questions. I've got some more to answer so watch for that post later this weekend. If anyone out there in blogger land has some more for me I'm game. =)
Anyway, just for fun I like to look back on old posts. I guess that's the point in this thing to be able to read about our life at different points. Even though it was just a few weeks ago, I was in a totally different place then I am now. I was stressed, overwhelmed, exhausted, and worried about if I would ever catch on to our new life. I'm happy to report that yes life is better. It took me about seven weeks for me to really feel like I could handle this and for Natalia to get the hang of sharing me. I'm more aware of Natalia's triggers for melt downs so there are a lot less of them now. Plus, when your three month old is sleeping 10 hour stretches at night, it really helps the whole exhaustion thing. ;) Even if my two year old still won't but I know when she feels better she'll sleep better again. I'm still behind on house cleaning, but it's not as filthy as it was. I'm behind in laundry but that one isn't my fault. I just wanted to get that one in the books before I forget... so that next baby (not for a while though) I can read this and say hang in there, it'll get better. he he he
So something else I've been thinking a lot about. Those stupid epidurals. I was so set on using them with my first two and after both of them having gone wrong in way or another... I'm thinking the next time I'm going to go without. With Lydia it worked for a little bit but then quit and even though my crotch was numb I could feel every contraction and they weren't even regular contractions they were Pitocin contractions (which I'm told are worse). I feel if I can handle that and survive I can handle natural and survive. Not to mention the actual pushing part will go faster because my crotch won't be numb. I remember during those agonizing moments of contractions knowing that once I could push the pain would go away and boy did it ever it was a relief to be able to push. I've also read and have been told that the recovery is so much better if you've gone natural. I totally believe it because my recovery with Lydia went so much better then with Natalia and I think it's because I had a lot less drugs in me and had a lot better birth experience. Of course now that I've had two breach babies they'll probably want to monitor me better for a breach baby towards the end of my next pregnancy to make sure I don't go into labor before they get a chance to try and turn the baby. Oh the joys. Ha ha ha. =)
Ok I'm done for now.
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment