Saturday, January 14, 2012

So crafty


Ha ha, so I like to think I'm about 65% crafty... So look what I did. I saw these on Pinterest and decided to attempt it with some left over BSU fabric from another craft project. (Did I ever post that picture?) Well in case I didn't here it is:






A friend sent me a picture of a wreath for Alabama and said to try it out as a craft project to kill time while waiting for Lydia to make her arrival. So I did, and now I love that wreath!!


Anyway, those are my recent attempts. I used to scrapbook a lot, but gave that up because it was SOO time consuming. Then I started the bow making and baby leg making (I can also make nursing and car seat covers he he he). That's a lot easier to manage, but also I've slowed down a lot on those. I'm hoping now that I'm starting to maybe get the hang of our two child life that I can pick up where I left off and make some new stuff. BTW Pinterest has totally been the key to this craftiness and wanting to make bows again... so many cute ideas and great tutorials as well. I'm not that great at sewing, but I can do the basics and I really enjoy it.


Ok. I think that's all. I just wanted to show off a bit. ;)

1 comment:

Misty said...

That wreath is super cute! I may need to try something like that. I was going to comment on your other post about swaddling. Grace still likes being swaddled at 8 months. She will sleep without being swaddled, and does most of the time without it, but she still loves it and sleeps better/falls asleep faster when she is. I think it wasn't until six months when we could get away with not swaddling her to get her to fall asleep. It sounds like Lydia loves swaddling too! Funny girls!

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor