Natalia isms:
1. The other morning I asked her what her horse's name was. I pointed to her and said your name is Talia. I pointed to Lydia and said her name is Lydia. I pointed to Switch and said puppa's name is Switch. Then I again asked her what her horses name was, she said, "NEIGH!" he he he
2. She for some reason has an attachment to her gloves recently. She calls them "gubs" and will open close her fists as if that's the hand gesture for gloves.
Life around here has been the usual.
We filed a claim with our homeowners insurance for the floor, had someone out here to measure it and picked out new flooring. Hoping to get this done asap because we trip on it all the time. You'd think we would have gotten used to it and quit tripping on it but nope. Saturday my washer will be delivered. It's been rough not having a washer this last week and laundry will have to wait a few more days. BOO! After some research and lots of questions to my friends and the Lowes guy I went ahead and chose the front loader. Let's hope I made the right decision. Charlie left it to me to make the decision just because I'm the one that uses it 99% of the time. So I had a million and one questions for the Lowes guy and then went home and looked them up on consumer reports and ratings etc. How lame is it that I'm excited to try out the steam/sanitizer option on my kids poopy clothes. HA! Ah motherhood.
Lydia is still my perfect sleeper. I was looking back on some of the things I wrote about Natalia not sleeping and boy am I glad to not be going through that again. It's bad enough that Natalia still doesn't always sleep through the night... learning more and more that it's just me and she knows she can do it. Charlie put her to bed the other night so I could get out of the house and do dinner with a couple of girlfriends. She did so great for him and then slept the whole night. WHATEVER! ha ha ha. Anyway, she finally slept all night for me last night (same night we decided that for the next few nights she wakes up Charlie will go in there to try and teach her that mommy isn't coming, oh well). So I got 7 straight hours of sleep last night, plus an extra hour and a half after feeding Lydia this morning. AH-mazing!
Also, Lydia is becoming my little chunk a munk. I can't wait for her next doc appt to see how much she weighs. Her little cheeks are filling in nicely and she is just so darn cute, especially with her wild hair. I'm officially done pumping for her now. We just plain old ran out of room for all the milk. I'm still mixing breast milk with formula though for the extra Vitamin D for her so that breast milk should last us a good 4 months at least. She is becoming more and more aware of her hands and is constantly sucking on them. Still swaddled tight at night, but I'm not about to change that as long as I get a good sleep out of her. ;)
Anyway, I feel like I'm boring. I know that's just my life now and my blog is going to be about my life. But, thought I would put it out there. A couple of blogs I follow are doing a question and answer type thing. Thought I would jump on that bandwagon. So for all my blog readers/stalkers out there... got any questions for me? Anything you want to know about me/us?? I'll post the questions/answers here if I get any. =) And you can stay anonymous if you want...
Friday, January 20, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love these things! I have a few questions. You blog a lot about your girls and you love them a lot...you never really complain and I really admire that about you. Is it a philosophy you have or something else? What are your thoughts on being a stay at home mom? Do you have to work to stay thin (sorry if this is inappropriate but you look good and you never really talk about it too much and I just wonder how you do it!) You could always tell us a little more about Charlie...I love those kinds of posts too!
Post a Comment