Friday, July 8, 2011

Year of Girls!

Remember my earlier comments about how everyone I know is having girls?? Well, the trend continues. Now, keep in mind that a number of gals that I knew who were pregnant and having girls have had their babies. BUT, currently I know 14 people who are pregnant and due this year! Of those 14 ladies; 9 are having girls, 3 are having boys, and 2 don't know yet. Even if those 2 end up with boys, the girls out number them! AND, one of those gals is even having twin girls. Seriously what's up with that???

That said, now I hope no one else uses our name. I'm pretty much set on her name now. I've gotten mostly positive responses, with only a couple of yuks. he he he. Oh well. It's our baby to name and we like it so they will just have to deal with it right?

1 comment:

Sharlee said...

Oh, I would be so nervous about someone taking my name. My names are locked tightly in a vault for that very reason. It's strange too because all of the pregnant ladies in our ward are having girls right now...it's only five but still...add those to your stats and I don't know anyone that's having a boy right now!?!

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor