I have a dilemma regarding my doctor. My whole pregnancy with Natalia I saw the same doctor at OBGYN Assoc. I loved her and I loved that office. Unfortunately she couldn't deliver me, but I had another great doc from the office do it. The couple years following and during this pregnancy I've kinda bounced around the office seeing different docs. I finally got to see my doctor the last two appointments. I also met another doctor when we spent the night at the hospital. So basically I feel pretty comfortable with their staff and so far have liked all the doctors I've come across. Also, they are great with working out a payment plan so you can get your bill paid... which because of some pretty great insurance through Charlie's work, I've managed to pay the whole thing already. So we are pretty set for October to come as far as that goes. Well, here is my dilemma. My doctor is leaving that practice and going to a new practice directly under St. Lukes. So do I follow her or stay at OBGYN Assoc? If I go with her, I'll have to work some sort of reimbursement for my bill so I can get her paid by October and figure out how and if that will affect our medical savings card. I've never met the other docs in her new practice and not sure if I'll get the chance before delivery and who knows if she'll be able to do it when the time comes. I love her as a doctor and am sad I only got to see her twice this time, and was excited to finish of my pregnancy with her. If I stay at OBGYN Assoc. I can get the rest of my appointments set up so I see the same doc the rest of my pregnancy, probably the doctor my friend and SIL both see. They both really like her. And, once I deliver I'm pretty much guaranteed to have already met the doc on call since I've met most of them by now. So what do I do? Stay or go? I have until my next appointment on the 15th to figure it out. Grr... Any thoughts??? (BTW that appointment is my glucose testing appointment so I get to drink that nasty gross drink, oh joy!)
Until then here are my belly shots for 24 weeks, I'm slacking on the belly shot deparment!! 



No comments:
Post a Comment