She took few bites and quickly lost interest. Boo. Anyway we just stuck around home watched a couple of Disney movies. After nap time we went to the store and got our groceries for her party Saturday and then I had her pick out a special desert to eat after dinner. We then came home and I started putting up some of the streamers for her party. We had dinner and then gave her the cupcake she choose. She kind of just picked at it, but it was still super cute.
I've posted a new Facebook album for her 2nd birthday, it has all the pics from today in it. I'll add her party pics and her professional pics as I get them so check back. =)
A few things about the birthday girl:
*she is such a girl! Anything that can be a purse or used as a purse she will definitely carry it around the house and fill with random toys.
*she has decided to be camera shy lately. Covering her eyes with her hands when I say smile and such. Silly girl.
*she is starting to put more words together and forming sentences... the other day she walked up to me and said, "Mama where Switch" or today she said "more apple please" of course she can't pronounce each word perfectly but it's so stinking cute!
*her new thing at the grocery store is to "walk" she doesn't like staying in the cart. She wants to walk next to it or help me push it. It's so frustrating because it takes me twice as long to shop, but it's really adorable.
Our video monitor broke again. UGH! I hate not being able to see her in her crib sleeping. It's torture. So hopefully Charlie can get it fixed... now that I've had it I HAVE to have it for the new baby he he he.
Tomorrow's the big Ultrasound! But, I won't be posting about it until after the party. ;) It's going to be so fun keeping that secret from everyone until Saturday he he he.
Anyway, I'll post more this weekend after her party etc.

No comments:
Post a Comment