So I hate to say it but I'm getting discouraged with this whole name business.... As happy as I am to be having another girl, a boy name was already in the cards and it would have been so easy! =) I know I know we have 19 something more weeks to figure this out. But, after we finally figure out a first name we have to still come up with a middle name. It's definitely difficult, and it's such an important task. That makes this all the more daunting. I want her to have the perfect name, just like Nataila has the perfect name. I've spent hours combing through lists on the Internet, and nothing fits. Maybe I'm being too picky, but like I said I want it to be perfect. I don't want a common name, I don't want her to have to share a name with 3-4 other classmates etc. I'd like it to end in the a or ah sound... my grandma, mom, me, and Natalia all have that and I'd like to keep it going. A couple of people have suggested Isabella and I have to remind them that Natalia's middle name is Isabelle, plus it's a way common name. Names I tend to like Charlie dislikes, and vice versa... UGH! I hate to complain about this already, but I just want to have her name chosen and get it done.
If only it was as easy as picking out her bedding... that's done and I'm excited to get her room figured out at least. We will probably wait until the end of summer or so to get the office cleared and get her crib. We've decided to just buy another crib and leave Natalia in hers. I don't feel she is ready to have the freedom a toddler bed provides, especially because she only recently started to consistently sleep through the night. So we'll just have two convertible cribs instead. Eventually she'll be ready and we'll just convert it to a toddler bed. When baby #3 happens they can have her crib and she can move up to a big girl bed etc. That's the plan for now anyway. =)
Ok, that's it for today. Just wanted to get my thoughts down.
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
don't freak out too much just yet. when you hear it you'll just know and that will be that. I have complete faith that you two will pick the perfect name for your little girl :)
Post a Comment