Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day and 22 weeks

Well Baby Sister (that's what we call you here until we figure out your name!) You are now about 11inches and about the size of a Spaghetti Squash and almost a full pound! Your lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct and your tooth buds are even forming. Your irises still lack pigment but mama's got her fingers crossed for blue! You are definitely moving and kicking more, so that makes me very happy. I don't feel big enough to be 22 weeks but I think that is a blessing, I gained way too much weight with Natalia and would like to keep it to a normal number this time around. Well Baby Sister, not only are we 22 weeks today... it's Father's Day. I would like to introduce you to your Daddy. He's a great daddy and will love you lots and lots. He works very hard every day so that Mommy can stay home with you and Natalia. He will take you outside and play with you when he gets home though! He's good at being goofy and playing hide and seek, or Peeka as Natalia says. He's been working very hard this weekend to get what will be your bedroom cleaned out. Sometimes he gets flustered when he doesn't understand what Natalia needs so just be patient with him. He will figure it out and I promise he will take care of you. No matter what though he will always be there for you guys and be the very best daddy he can be. With that I will leave you with photos of your Daddy and Big Sister Natalia, as you can see he likes to make goofy faces... but Natalia sure does love her time with her daddy! So I realize now that a lot of my more current photos are downstairs on the laptop, so I don't have any of the fun ones of Daddy and Natalia playing outside here on this blog... but I don't want to transfer them right now. =) But, you guys get the gist.... they have a lot of fun together and I can't wait to see him in action with our new little one.

1 comment:

Sharlee said...

Cute post full of so many cute pictures!!!

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor