Thursday, June 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Natalia!

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY NATALIA!!!

So last year for Natalia's Birthday I did her birth story. This year we'll show some pictures of those first few hours together. I can't believe it was two years ago. I went to bed with tears in my eyes last night thinking about how fast these last two years have gone by.








Dear miss Snuggle Bug,

I am so very honored to be your mama. You are such a wonderful kiddo, and your daddy and I love you so very much. I can't believe how fast the last two years have gone by. They have honestly been the most amazing years of my life. Just when I think I'm failing you and not teaching you enough, you go and do something new and impress me with your knowledge. You are the most sweetest loving little girl. I'm excited to see you grow and see what the future holds for you. I want you to always remember that we will always no matter what be here for you. So even when you are a teenager and quite possibly hate us or think we are being unfair, we love you and just want what's best for you. I promise you that no matter what I will always and forever love you to the moon and back. I hope this birthday weekend we have planned for you will be something you actually remember because it's a big important weekend. You are going to be a big sister soon, and it's a very important job. I can't wait to see you in action helping take care of your little brother or sister. Please be patient with mama as she learns to take care of two kiddos. But, remember you will always have a very special place in my heart. You are my snuggle bug, and will always be my snuggle bug.


Love,

Mommy

1 comment:

Alison said...

Just cried as I read this. You are a great mom and Natalia is such a great kiddo. Can't wait for Jocelyn to get bigger so Natalia can teach her all the fun things it means to be a girl :)

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor