Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Exhausted

I feel like the first trimester exhaustion has hit me all over again. In the last month I've gone to bed so many times before 10pm, more then I ever have in the last few years! It's crazy. Last night I was in bed at 9:30pm... now that's strange in our house. After some very long days it's all I can do keep my eyes open though. Natalia is sleeping all night, but has decided to wake up any were between 6:45am-7:30am not her usual 8:00/8:30am... so that starts us off for our long days. Add in terrible twos and trying to get so many things done and I'm wiped.

I've begun our reorganization project upstairs as well. I needed to switch all my sewing stuff that's in the closet for the scrapbook stuff that's in my storage containers under my craft table. My table is going into our room, and my thought process is to keep out my sewing stuff since I've been doing that more then scrapbooking. And the scrapbooking stuff will go into the poker/bonus room. I wish that room was just attached to our house, would make this so much easier. Oh well, not much we can do now. We'll just store as much as we can up there and hopefully i won't need any of it that often. =) Some furniture is on it's way out tonight as well to help my SIL at her fundraiser garage sale this weekend. (She has a Relay for Life Team that they are raising money for) If you are interested in attending said garage sale let me know and I'll get you the info! Anyway, once those things go then I can figure out how I want to fit the computer downstairs etc. UGH! We just need a bigger house! Someday... someday. ;)

I'm feeling pretty good other then the exhaustion though. Have had some bouts of nausea recently but nothing to severe. Baby sister is getting stronger and I'm feeling her more often which is a huge bonus! Sometimes I feel like I'm already hugenormous... sometimes I feel like I'm not big enough for being almost 22 weeks. The preggo dreams are getting to me though. I've had all kinda of dreams, weird baby dreams, just strange abnormal dreams, or the make you blush dreams the books tell you about but those aren't the ones I'm talking about. Even not preggo I would have these dreams about Charlie leaving me. I got them a lot when we were setting up his life insurance and when we set up our trust. I think the fear of him not being here someday got to me and affected my dreams. I would have theme every single night. In them he's gone, either he's left me or divorced me. most of the time it's a few months down the road and I'm dying to talk to him and get a hold of him. Usually can't, or if I do he wants nothing to do with me. When the stressful times die down so do the dreams. But it seems the last couple of weeks I'm having them a lot again. Sometimes we have kids in the dreams, sometimes it's no kids and we're just married, or sometimes we haven't even gotten married yet. But in all of them he's decided he doesn't love me anymore and is gone. UGH! Stupid dreams. I wish they would just stop!! I always wake up to pee and with a big sigh of relief see Charlie peacefully sleeping next to me though so that's nice. =)

So like I said after the bbq last weekend life is slowing down a little. We don't have a lot of big events coming up. Just Father's day and then the weekend after I have pedi's and book club with my sorority alum. Fun stuff! And then our newest Niece's arrival will be here before we know it. After that it sounds like I'm going to get a baby shower after all! I didn't think I would need one with already having so much girl stuff. But my in laws are super sweet and insist on doing something for us. YAY! =) I was going through my containers of clothes from Natalia and because she was almost 6 months when winter hit and baby sister will only be a couple of months old when winter hits, only about half of those first six months of clothes will be useful. After that Natalia's growth slowed down a little so I think the rest will be a lot more useful. =) (especially now, she's two and still fits into a lot of her 18 month clothing!)

Anyway, so those are my ramblings for this week. I'll try do get back onto my regular baby photo/updates on Sunday for 22weeks. =)

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor