Can you believe how close Christmas is??? More than likely it's going to sneak up on me and it'll be time to decorate ( I CAN'T wait to decorate! I got a 9ft tree for $20 on Craigslist after Christmas last year and I'm dying to decorate it!) and start our Jingle antics up again. I've been pinning away like crazy for ideas this year. I already have a running list of things I want to try and do with our Elf and I'm excited for them! We've done Elf on the Shelf for two years now and my goal has been to not repeat anything. Even though we lived in our old house the first year and this house the next year. I'm thinking this Christmas it might be ok to repeat a couple of things from the first house since Natalia might not remember all of them anyway. So I've decided to create a post with pictures of our past Jingle Antics to have something where they are all together and I can reference this year.
These pictures in our old house aren't as great, and I wasn't as creative. It was more about just moving her around to fun places for Natalia to find.
![]() |
| Jingle flying on the ceiling fan |
![]() |
| Jingle in Natalia's stocking |
![]() |
| She took a buddy to hide with her this time |
![]() |
| Jingle at the top of our tree |
![]() |
| Jingle hiding on top of the movie cabinet |
![]() |
| Hanging from the lights |
![]() |
| Upside down Jingle |
![]() |
| Jingle had a long trip back and was feeling under the weather |
![]() |
| Hanging out with the nativity set |
![]() |
| Up on top of our cabinets talking to Mickey |
![]() |
| Hiding in the tree behind the tv |
![]() |
| At the front door |
![]() |
| Jingle wrote a special potty message for Natalia |
![]() |
| She needed some potty encouragement at the time |
![]() |
| Swinging from the lights |
![]() |
| Zip lining Jingle |
![]() |
| Jingle having a tea party |
![]() |
| Jingle reading a book |
![]() |
| Jingle taking pictures for Santa |
![]() |
| Hanging out with the Christmas cards |
![]() |
| Jingle fishing |
![]() |
| Jingle switched out our stockings for panites |
![]() |
| Jingle making out with Frosty |
Then we moved into our new home, Natalia was a lot more into it, and I got a little more creative with my ideas.
![]() |
| Probably my most favorite idea so far, Jingle turned Natalia's My Little Pony's into reindeer |
![]() |
| Chocolate smears on Jingle's face from "pershey kisses" |
![]() |
| She brought the girls some treats |
![]() |
| Sugar snow angel |
![]() |
| Drinking some syrup |
![]() |
| Playing some poker |
![]() |
| Swinging from a tp roll |
![]() |
| Snowball fight! |
![]() |
| Not sure who's team won the snowball fight |
![]() |
| Snowball (mini marshmallow) fight with toys and Jingle |
![]() |
| Jingle roasting marshmallows, Natalia said she was camping |
![]() |
| Super Jingle! |
![]() |
| I loved this one |
![]() |
| Had a full night of gift wrapping and took the scraps and wrapped Jingle up |
![]() |
| Hot air balloon Jingle. I really wanted to do this with real balloons but we were sic |
![]() |
| Jingle made a mess making snowflakes |
![]() |
| Jingle taking a bath |
![]() |
| Jingle Relaxing with a movie and popcorn |
![]() |
| Caught in the cookie jar! |
![]() |
| Leaving the girls quarters for the candy machine at lunch |
![]() |
| She colored a picture for the girls |
![]() |
| Playing the piano |
![]() |
| Santa Claus is Coming to Town |
![]() |
| Goodbye message to the girls |
















































No comments:
Post a Comment