Remember how devastated I was that my cousin was retiring from the photography business?? I felt lost as to what to do! I have loved all the pictures she has taken of my family and my girls and I just couldn't fathom finding someone to replace her. After quite the search we have found someone! Someone on my Facebook feed must have used her and I started to follow her page. The more she posted the more I really loved her work. I was so worried because Chelsea gave us a disc and I could print whatever I wanted from that disc at Costco. It was a struggle at first to find someone who's work I liked, that didn't cost an arm and a leg and would also give me a disc. Usually if they were cheap you had to order pictures through them, or they were expensive but gave you the disc. This gal? She's amazingly priced and gives you the disc! (If you are interested message me) She's soo sooo good with the kids and so nice! So far I've had her do Natalia's 5th birthday pictures, Lydia's 3rd birthday pictures, and just last weekend we did our family pictures. I haven't gotten the discs yet of Lydia's birthday or our family pictures, but am so pleased with the sneak peaks (plus I was really happy with Natalia's pictures). Thank goodness! Now on to the sneak peak!
![]() |
| Sisters are built in best friends! |
![]() |
| Every time we tired to get a picture of the three of them together he would freak! He didn't trust those sisters of his one bit!! This is his "SAVE ME" face! ha ha ha |
![]() |
| We struggled with their dresses and getting them to be lady like... she liked to show us her panties one too many times. I'm thinking pants next year. =) |
![]() |
| This one also struggled with showing us her panties, but did really well at posing lady like when the time came! |
![]() |
| Seriously LOVE this picture. He's so happy... and I'm loving my hair. I just got the red streaks redyed and they took on a pinkish hue from my sweater. |
![]() |
| I adore these four more than anything in the world! |
![]() |
| He is seriously such a ham. We love our chunky monkey! |









No comments:
Post a Comment