Translating Natalia:
Sfoon- spoon
Sfa- straw
*obviously she has a little trouble with the st/sp thing
Pinkle Pinlke- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
Guess You- bless you
Nana and Kyo- Briana and Kyle. My cousins, and Natalia's second cousins. She adores them and looks forward to playing with them on Sundays. When Briana was little she called me Nena, so it's cute that Natalia started saying Nana, since they are similar.
Snow Wipe- Snow white, she says wipe for white
Booty- Sleeping Beauty
When Amy was here last she treated Natalia and I to a trip to the zoo. It must have left a lasting impression on Natalia because she has brought it up three times over the last week. The first time in the car she started to tell me about the time she went to the zoo with M'amy and saw a baby giraffe. Yesterday she said she wanted to go to the zoo with M'amy. Today after swim lessons she said again that she'd like to go to the zoo and take M'amy with her. Too cute.
She noticed that I had a mole under my eye the other day and it baffled her a little that she didn't have one, she even told me that it must have been cut off.
I let Natalia have sips of my soda from time to time... it's an excellent bribe to get her to eat more food. Gasp I'm an awful mom. ;) Anyway, yesterday Charlie let her have some Coke Zero. She said, yummy and more please. Then she told him, "don't want it, make my tummy hurt." So maybe she'll be a Dr. Pepper kinda girl over a Coke kinda girl. he he he
Lydia's back on a great sleeping schedule!! WOOO HOOO!! She's going to bed about 8pm and staying asleep, no fighting it. Most days she's waking up at 7:30am. Last night she woke up at 4:30am to eat, but fell back asleep until 5:30am and then was out until 8:30am. Yippee. Now if only I could get over my cold so I can sleep as well.
Yesterday at my grandma's she made her homemade chicken tortilla soup. It's pretty tasty and she has a variety of toppings to add to it. I let Lydia have a sip of the broth and she LOVED it. As in kicking her legs and panting for more. So I took a Tupperware container of broth, chicken, and avocado home to blend. I mixed it up in the food processor and gave her more. She seriously pigged out on it last night. I was worried the new food would give her gas, but she did great! I'm hoping that this means she'll be my good eater too.
Anyway, I took some cute pics of the girls yesterday in one of their matching dress sets. So check those out on Facebook. =)
Monday, April 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE that she remembers =) Also LOVE the new background, so much easier to read!!
Post a Comment