Another awesome find is this tub seat. I saw it online a while ago and thought it would be great for Lydia. I love to bathe the girls together now, but Lydia's blue tub takes up a lot of room in our tub and poor Natalia is squished (although she doesn't seem to mind, she asks to bathe with her sister). Anyway, I hadn't been actively been trying to find a used seat, but was seriously excited to find this one! Both girls seem to get a kick out of the fact that Lydia was sitting up in the tub like this.
I found a bunch of other great deals, including a new carrier similar to a Moby Wrap (retails $60 but got it for $20). I have an Ergo which I love and will still use, but it's big and bulky and a little hot in this warm weather. This one is light and she can face outwards which she got a huge kick out of this afternoon. On top of all that i got some shoes for Natalia, some cute dresses for the girls to wear this weekend, and a couple of birthday gifts for Natalia. All in all a great trip! ;)
Ok just wanted to get that down. We have an awesome weekend coming up. Charlie's grandparents and aunt Vicki are coming here from Texas. They've yet to meet all thee babies so it's going to be a great weekend. So stay tuned for some fun pictures.



No comments:
Post a Comment