Me: Good night snuggle bug
Natalia: No mommy I not snuggle bug, I big girl
Me: Daddy come get your daughter
Natalia: No mommy I not daughter, I big girl
I was reading to her at bed time and she kept covering herself up with a blanket and walking around like Curious George does in her story and he's a ghost for Halloween.
Me: Oh no it's a ghost!
Natalia: No mommy I not ghost, I big girl
Obviously we've been pushing the whole big girl (not a baby anymore) thing. ;)
Me: saying something to Lydia about being a good girl for eating her bananas/cereal this morning.
Natalia: Lydia a baby not a girl
Me: she's a girl too, you're a girl and so is mommy. Daddy is a boy.
Natalia: pondering that for a second and then says, and Switch is a doggy. (I was about to say Switch is a boy too but who am I to correct her? he he he)
Natalia is chasing me with her stuffed Stitch toy before nap time.
Me: What does Stitch say? Stitch says Ohana, it means family
Natalia: hana?
Me: yes Ohana, it means family. We are your family. Mommy, Daddy, and Lydia, we are all a family.
Natalia: and Switch is my family too.
Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And Switch is my family too???ADORABLE!!!!!!!
Post a Comment