I'd like to introduce you to my new best friend!
So this isn't Lydia obviously, just a stock picture off Pinterest. BUT, a swaddle blanket like this has become my new best friend! So Lydia, as I've said before, loves to be swaddled. Unlike Natalia who started to break out of her swaddle but still slept fine around 6 weeks... Lydia was getting so big she was breaking out of it but sleeping horribly. She needed that tight snuggness to sleep well. So I ran my tush to Babys R Us last Thursday and grabbed one of these suckers. And BOY HOWDY does it work like a charm. The first night she slept from 10:00pm-6:00am!!! The next night I tried using a different one that wasn't as warm I think, so she was back to 3-4 hours. So back to the soft fleecy one it was, and yup she sleeps great!! Last night it was 8:00pm-4:00am. So now we just gotta get me to bed at decent times and I'll be getting a good solid 6plus hours of sleep in a row. ;)
I promise Christmas post coming soon!
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I might be a little jealous of her sleep patterns. Still can't get Jocelyn to sleep more than 3 hours at a time. Usually less though :(
Post a Comment