Let's just start out with the fact that I hate the cold weather/hormones combination. I HATE what it's doing to my skin. My hands and feet are so FREAKING dry. I HATE that feeling of dry skin catching on certain fabrics, it seriously gives me chills. GROSS! My freezer (although I emptied a ton of milk into my mom's freezer) is almost full again. I've started using some of the frozen milk from when Lydia was first born to make room for what I'm pumping and freezing now. Thinking I'll go at least until she's three months, and then during the forth month slowly taper off. I did that with Natalia and so my boobs didn't hurt as bad as if I had quit cold turkey. We shall see though. =)
We've been having so much fun these last few days. Yesterday we made cookies with my sis in laws and my mama in law, as well as nephew and nieces. It was so fun and I've eaten a disgusting amount of sugar cookies today. Tomorrow is the big bowl game, Friday is Christmas with Grandma Debra, Sat is Christmas Eve and dinner with my mom's family. And, Sunday is CHRISTMAS! We have breakfast with Charlie's dad and Cece and then dinner with my dad and family. We did presents with my mom already on Monday to save time since dinner on Christmas Eve usually runs late. As usual we were spoiled. =) One of these nights I want to go check out Christmas lights as well. Natalia loves them and I think she would get a kick out of seeing the houses that go all out. Oh and on Saturday we had our first sibling date night. We seriously had soo much fun, started with dinner at Brewforia. I was a little worried looking at the menu that I wasn't going to like it, I'm not one to normally like odd things. But, it was soo tasty! I ate way too much and already want to go back. We had to rush out of there to make it to our movie, Sherlock Holmes 2. It was good, but not as good as the first. I love Robert Downey Jnr though so that helped I'm sure. We all agreed that next time we go out (and there should be one of these once a month or once every other month) that we'll just do dinner or go bowling so that we have time to just hang out and chat since that was the best part. Monday after Christmas my mom wants the girls since she will have Dexter and Oliver that day as well. She likes to have all the babies together so we of course will oblige ;) Anyway, Charlie has the day off so I think we might sneak off to a movie and lunch.
I've been awful about taking pictures the last couple of days. But I know my SIL got a few yesterday of the cookie making. When I get my hands on them I'll let you all know to check out the Christmas album. And, I promise to do better with photos over the next few days.
As I'm typing this I'm cuddling with the CUTEST little baby bug ever. ;) I WAS going to vacuum the couches after I fed her, but she didn't stay awake like normal... she fell asleep on me while burping. Who am I to wake her?!?! It'll get done eventually right? I just want to be sure to finish up my cleaning before everyone comes to watch the game tomorrow. (it's mostly Charlie's friends that we don't get to see that often so I'm excited to see them all).
Natalia tid bit... and this might be totally gross... but I really have to get this one down in the books to embarrass her later on. So she's discovered digging for treasure up her nose, if you get my hint. I don't know why the fascination with it but it's gross. Then, once she has gotten her fingers on some "treasure" she holds it between her fingers and says, "look mommy sticky!" GROSS! But also so funny.
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment