Lots to update on, not much time. So I will try my best here.
Monday was our first swimming lesson back after taking a two week break. I still can't get in the pool so Charlie got in with Natalia. I was worried she would melt down when she realized I wasn't going in with her... but she did GREAT!! I got to watch and take pictures for once. She is such a cute little fish. I'm pretty sure we're going to sign up for the next session and keep going. Will just have to arrange babysitting for Lydia during that time... which I'm sure will be easy. =)
Speaking of meltdowns... Natalia decided to give me a run for my money on Thurs and Fri. IT WAS ROUGH! She cried/whined over everything. And she would only take short naps so I couldn't get any rest. Once up she was inconsolable for a good hour and a half. I cried a lot as well. Saturday I decided we needed a little bit of one on one time so I took her out shopping and to lunch and she seemed happy as can be. And guess what, she was a good girl the whole day. didn't fight her nap, took a good two hour nap, and woke up happy. Monday because Charlie took a half day and we did swimming lessons she was in a good mood again. plus there was trick or treating to look forward to. Yesterday and today have gone smoothly so far... we'll see how nap time hits us though.
Sunday we carved our pumpkins and we let Natalia paint her and Lydia's pumpkins, it was super cute. She was soo excited to paint. Monday was Halloween! And oh boy did I have the cutest Giraffe and Bee you've ever seen! I was soo excited to see Natalia in action Trick or Treating. But, she didn't really get into it. It was late, cold, and she wouldn't eat dinner (too busy playing with all the other kids). But, she wasn't unhappy and looked super cute going door to door. We didn't last long, but she got some goodies and I got lots of good pictures!
My precious baby bug is 3 weeks old. She is just the cutest little thing. She's throwing some 4 hour stretches in there at night which is great for me. I'm of course still tired as can be though. Thinking today folding laundry will just have to wait... I could use a nap. of course that depends on Lydia/pumping/and Natalia's nap. ;) Trying to time all three things has been of course my biggest challenge of getting some rest during the day. Lydia is also staying awake a little bit more and more. It's fun to see her eyes open and to see her more alert. I'm still struggling with the whole getting things going in the morning thing... once up I've got two kiddos to feed and get dressed, then pump, then get fed and dressed myself (half the time that includes skipping a shower). Then all the sudden it's noon and time to get Natalia fed again and then down for her nap... and then feed Lydia and pump again. ARG! One of these days I'll get the hang of it right? In the mean time, dishes are piling up... bathrooms are disgusting, and the house is a disaster. YIKES!
And now, I'm sick! Boo! Stupid head colds. We just managed a trip to Walmart the three of us so I could get another humidifier. I have one running in Natalia's room since she is still a little snotty. Lydia's nose has been snotty for a week or so already so I thought I would just get one for our room to help us. I'm hoping it doesn't turn into anything more, like a sinus infection. THAT WOULD SUCK! Unfortunately like when I was pregnant, I can't take anything stronger then Tylenol cold medicine because I'm pumping breast milk. Oh well!
Ok, I think for now that is all I'm going to do. As always I'm adding pictures to Facebook all the time. So be sure to check out the Lydia, Natalia, and Halloween albums. =)
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment