So here is how last night went for us. In a twelve hour period...
7:30pm Natalia's bath- while Charlie is bathing her I am putting away the girls laundry that I had folded a few days ago and just sat in a basket outside their rooms.
8:00pm put Natalia to bed (read/sing)
8:30pm pump and fed Lydia
9:00-10:30pm did some of our laundry, got diaper bag and swim bag ready for today, organized coupons in my coupon binder and prepared coupons for a shopping trip
10:45pm- got in the shower (I got to shave my arms and legs for the first time in like two weeks, that was heaven he he he)
11:30pm- pump and fed Lydia again
12:00am- FINALLY IN BED AND ASLEEP!
1:30am- Daughter 1 wakes up screaming and needs comforting. I proceed to nod off while snuggling her and not really sure how long we sat there ;)
3:00am- Daughter 1 wakes up AGAIN screaming... again comfort and nod off while snuggling.
4:00am- Daughter 2 wakes up hungry. Feed and pump
6:30am- Daughter 1 wakes up YET AGAIN! Thankfully Charlie was about to get up so I sent him in there with some milk and she went back to bed.
8:00am- Daughter 2 wakes up hungry. Feed and pump
Then we are up for the day and off to swim lessons...
Needless to say, I'm EXHAUSTED! Why is it that my two year old who used to sleep through the night has decided to wake up multiple times a night. GRRR. If this continues my new plan is to send Charlie in there every time she wakes up so she's not pulling this stunt just to get extra attention from mommy.
Anyway, both girls are fed... time to pump and nap time for all three of us! =)
Monday, November 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Let daughter 1 cry it out...as sad as it is. steve did it while I was in Vegas on a girls trip. I came back to an exhausted husband, but a little boy who slept the whole night;)
Sad part is, we did cry it out last year to get her to sleep through the night. It of course worked and she was doing great for a while there. Then the whole baby sister adjustment happened. I'm thinking we might have to resort to it again though. =)
I agree with Kami because you're right she just wants some extra attention (which isn't bad), but the middle of the night is not the time to do it...haha!
Post a Comment