Wednesday, November 16, 2011
MIA
Sorry I've been MIA lately. I was so brief in my last post just talking about a night in our life. But, life has been good. Yeah I'm tired... but I'm not feeling as overwhelmed as I was. I've discovered that as much of a pain in the ass it is to get the girls loaded and get somewhere my mood and my day feel so much better with some time out of the house. My house is still dirty, but I've gotten some laundry done the last couple of days so I feel better about that too. My little baby bug is 5 weeks old now and I can't get over how fast time is flying!! Amy is in town and we had a great weekend (with not such a great football game, BSU lost to TCU and it was heart breaking!) Tonight we are going to a BSU basketball game. Cheryl got tickets through her work putting us court side, and it's televised so look for us! ;) I made Natalia cry it out last night... I woke up to her being a wild woman in her crib just bouncing around and playing. I turned on the monitor and saw her crazy antics... about 30 minutes later she started crying. I figured she had gotten bored and decided to cry for me so I let her just cry. Because I was so tired and groggy I was able to fall right back asleep, when normally I have to watch her on the monitor and wait until she is done crying to fall asleep. He he he. So here's hoping that we are on the road to sleeping through the night again. I almost lost my mind and fell in love with a house that is for sale in Eagle. It is seriously perfect for us and has everything we wanted in a new house. BUT, the idea of packing and moving right now especially right before Christmas makes me want to curl into a ball and hide under the bed. So yeah that idea was shot out the window quickly. ;) Anyway that's the shortened version of life for now. I added a new link to show off our new family photos. Seriously amazing, my cousin is so talented!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment