October this year was a busy one. I seem to recall last year being the same way. So I'm lumping all of our fun into one lump post! Gotta catch up somehow right? I tried to arrange the pictures in order that we did the activities but some aren't cooperating and as usual I don't feel like trying to fix it all! ha ha ha.
So first up was Lydia's Halloween party at dance.
I can't believe that sweet smile she's giving me! Lately it seems like it's impossible to get her to give me a genuinely happy smile. Side Note: her dance teacher is Ms Chrissy, who is Ms Janis's daughter (Ms Janis is the preschool teacher) The other day in dance Lydia accidentally called Ms. Chrissy Ms. Janis and she came out to ask me who Lydia sees for preschool. I laughed when she told me what Lydia did and said yeah she goes to see your mom. =)
Annual pumpkin patch trip to Farmstead with the fam. Now that the kids are getting older they didn't seem to last as long there though. So after participating in some of the fun it was off to pick out pumpkins and then to dinner.
Natalia's turn for the Halloween party at dance.
So I don't normally take formal pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes. But this year when Jessica heard that their costumes were themed she told me I should bring them along when we did Lydia's birthday pictures. So after getting her birthday shots done, we got the three dressed up and it was ADORABLE. I'm so glad we did these. I may never do it again, or maybe if we do a theme again some day (yeah right like it'll work out this well again) maybe someday we'll get to do formal Halloween shots again.
![]() |
| I couldn't get Quinton's mask to stay off his face (later figured if I tucked the tooth part of the mask up it wouldn't cover his face) but his cheeks crack me up!! |
![]() |
| My beautiful Elsa |
![]() |
| The cutest Olaf EVER |
![]() |
| Trick or treating at Daddy's work for the third year. Natalia was SO bummed she missed out this year. |
![]() |
| These four girls are so fun. I'm definitely not looking forward to the day when they are all teens!! |
So here is where it's all out of order. We went to Boo at the Zoo the morning of Halloween. This is the fourth or fifth year we've gone? I keep telling myself each year we should just skip it this year because I don't want to mess with the cluster of people, and I have so much anxiety lately (especially when it comes to large crowds of people) but we always go and do it for the kids. And it's always worth it. The girls had a blast as always.
![]() |
| Trying to recreate the part when Sven tries to bite Olaf's carrot nose. ha |
So the Friday before Halloween we went to Charlie's friends house for a party. It was super heroes vs. villans. So I wore a Wonder Woman t-shirt (it even had a cape!) Charlie was Superman, Lydia was Batgirl, Natalia was Spidergirl, and Quinton had a Captain America shirt. I left mid party for a bit to run to my cousins house because they were doing a gender reveal party (it's a boy!) and then ran back to the Halloween party. About an hour later Lydia and Quinton both started to LOOSE their minds. So we had to run home for bed. Which means even though I really wanted to get a family picture it didn't happen. Wah wah. Anyway before we left for the party Quinton climbed up into the tower and opened up the little box of chicken nuggets I had there from McDonalds and then started dipping them into the yogurt he didn't finish. It was hilarious! And gross. But he ate away and so I didn't stop him. He won't eat chicken nuggets dipped in normal things like bbq sauce or even ketchup. I mean I get it. I loved fries dipped in a sunday or frosty, but this seems a little weird?!?! ha ha ha.
![]() |
| Add caption |
So add all of this to the insta update stuff and Lydia's birthday and we had one busy month!
November is here and we are oh so close to being able to decorate for Christmas and I am SO EXCITED! I love love love Christmas, and I think this year is going to be the best yet!! I'm almost caught up on this blog of ours too and that makes me pretty happy!


















No comments:
Post a Comment