We've had such a fun time at the last couple of Disney on Ice shows that when it was announced that they were doing Frozen on Ice I was super excited. Then we found out they were for sure coming to Boise! Granted I had to buy the tickets back in Jan or February, but totally worth it because our seats were AMAZING. The kids LOVED it. Even Quinton was totally entranced by it and sat on Charlie's lap the whole show just watching. I was worried about how he would do (since Cheryl watched him for us the last time we went to one of these) but he seemed to like it. The girls thought the giant Olaf was fun, and they loved that Kristoff could do flips on the ice. I just loved seeing how they put it all together from the movie and turned it into something they could do on ice in front of an audience. I'm so thankful for the opportunities we have and to be able to take our kiddos to fun things like this.

 |
| The girls decided to wear the Frozen Fever dress up costumes to this instead of the normal dress ups and it was fun to see them stand out in a sea of Elsa's and Anna's. =) |
 |
| Two Elsas and Two Anna ready for the show, and looking at this and how much taller Lydia is than the other two 11's is totally cracking me up. |
No comments:
Post a Comment