Fourth annual Sibling date night is done. This year we did something different than the usual dinner/movie, bowling etc. Steph had won a ropes course in an auction so we gave it a go. Me and my fear of heights did not enjoy it as much as I would have hoped. Those green platforms "can hold 6 adults" but once 6 adults were on one, they shook and it freaked me out. We're harnessed and anchored down, but still!! I attempted the first leg of the course and gave up at the next platform. Ali was also done and John's hand had been bothering him prior to this so he was struggling to keep going. So Steph and Charlie kept going together and killed it. Until the end when Steph realized her harness was not strapped on right and she got stuck and had to be rescued by one of the workers ha ha. But, she still did amazing!!
They provided us with dinner, which was just meh. So then we went down town to Ben and Jerry's for some ice cream which was delish. In the van driving home Alison mentioned needing to go to Target since she was kiddoless, so we all decided to go. It was super fun, and probably should become part of our sibling date night tradition. Christmas shopping kiddoless at Target! ha ha ha. I thought I was done with the kids, but found two more presents they just had to have. So lucky to have such fun in-laws!

1 comment:
This is so fun! I love it. Maybe I should try planning group dates with my in laws when we're around them, maybe it would help... There's often some kind if contention. I think it's because they all live in different states so anytime we see them, we're sharing space all the time. Also, where is this? This sounds like something Zach would LOVE!
Post a Comment