The girls had their open houses at dance for Christmas. That just means that we as parents get to go into the studio during dance class and watch them do their class. They also perform a little dance that they put together for us. It's SO stinking cute! I got a great video of Lydia doing her dance, and a horrible video of Natalia doing her dance. (She wouldn't find a spot near me so I couldn't record her that well and then I had my phone turned ugh)
Anyway here's Lydia's adorable video:
Miss Kimber assigning spots
Freeze!
Twirl
They spotted Santa!
Lydia had no hesitation about see Santa. She did however ask for a Fluttershy purse instead of the usual Fluttershy with rainbow hair.
She wouldn't stand near me, she stuck to her spot across the room!
This cracks me up. All the other little girls are doing the same dance move (waving hi) and she's just standing there!
She was refusing to sit with Santa, so I took a quick picture of her in front of me and called it good. Not sure why she was afraid to go talk to him this time around.
**I've been saying a lot lately, that Lydia is my performer and Natalia is my artist. Lydia loves her dance class and was all about performing and doing the moves. She will sing her snowflake song any time you ask. Natalia has never been like that at all. But, she loves to draw, color, paint, and will attempt to draw just about anything you ask her to.
We are the Hodgepodges... or The Hodges. Charlie and I started dating back in highschool and have been married since September of 2006. On our two year wedding anniversary we went to Italy to celebrate... and came home pregnant with our beautiful snuggle bug. Natalia was born June 2, 2009. We found out we were pregnant with Lydia our beautiful love bug on Valentines of 2011, She was born October 12, 2011 after many attempts to come meet us early. We found out we were pregnant again in July '13, and big sister was convinced from day one it was a baby brother and she was right! Quinton joined our family in March 6th 2014. I have the best job in the world and I get to stay home with them everyday. Life is good!
No comments:
Post a Comment