Saturday, July 12, 2014

Stats (4months/5years)

4 Month Stats:

Quinton:
Weight: 15lbs 13oz (54%)
Height: 25in (37%)
Head: 17.5in (98%)

And just to compare, girls at 4 months:

Lydia
Weight: 14lbs 9oz (70%)
Height: 26.5in (98%)
Head: 16.5in (90%)


Natalia
Weight:14lbs 11oz. (75%) 
Height: 23 ¾ in (50%) 
Head: (80%) 

Safe to say that Quinton is my LARGEST baby.  Although Lydia was my biggest at birth he is definitely heaviest now.  We had a different nurse then usual so I'm wondering if any of these measurements are a little off?? Only because he weighs so much and he is only in the 54%?  I'm sure it has something to do with his height and Lydia was so long but weighed less?  Who knows!!

Natalia also had her 5 year check up at the same time.  
Weight: 37lbs 6oz (31%)
Height: 3ft 6.5in (46%)
She is starting to slow down height wise and has always been on the lighter side.  I still swear that Lydia is going to outgrow her because some things (clothes/shoes) that fit Natalia last summer fit Lydia this summer already.

I'll blog more about the doc appointment with his four month update.  ;)

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor