Like when asking someone to babysit, "can you watch the girls" etc.
Pretty soon here I'll have to say "the kids" because well... we'll have a boy here soon! ;) But until then, here are some fun shots of the girls.
*Lydia's newest cutest saying, "pocca bots" for polka dots. I LOVE it.
*Although we aren't close to potty training, for a while there she would go stick straight if I tried to get her to just sit on the potty... she actually peed on the potty by herself the other night! We were getting ready for bed and getting jammies on when I asked if she wanted to try sitting. She agreed to it which alone was shocking, and then while sitting there she peed. We all were cheering for her and it was the cutest thing to see her little naked tushy jumping up and down saying "i did it, i did it!" Seriously adorable. She hasn't peed since but will at least sit on it whenever I ask her if she wants to try.
*Although we aren't close to potty training, for a while there she would go stick straight if I tried to get her to just sit on the potty... she actually peed on the potty by herself the other night! We were getting ready for bed and getting jammies on when I asked if she wanted to try sitting. She agreed to it which alone was shocking, and then while sitting there she peed. We all were cheering for her and it was the cutest thing to see her little naked tushy jumping up and down saying "i did it, i did it!" Seriously adorable. She hasn't peed since but will at least sit on it whenever I ask her if she wants to try.
The other afternoon we had Dyson here and the girls where loving on him. They are going to be the best big sisters.
Matching hair do's
First Valentines craft, heart fishies
Another cold has made it's way around our family. This time even Charlie got sick. Lydia was the first to show signs and even though her little eyes were so sad and runny she was in a pretty great mood, which helped me a lot once I got sick. (and I'm still sick, I can't seem to kick it)
Another fun Valentine craft using toilet paper rolls bent to look like hearts. The girls loved this one.






No comments:
Post a Comment