*Lydia is starting to really talk and shine. She still isn't a big talker in groups, and lets the other kids do the talking for her. But get her on some one on one time and boy does she talk. My mother in law watched the girls for us last Wednesday so we could have a bowling night and she said Lydia just talked and talked to her and she was really surprised to hear how much she knows. Lydia surprises me daily with words that I had no idea she knew as well. She's also catching on very quickly to colors and shapes. It's pretty stinking cute. Then the other night we were on our way upstairs for bedtime and we passed a picture of Charlie and myself. She points to it and says, "Sweena." She knows my name! WTF. She still calls me mommy, but sometimes looking at pictures she'll say "mommy sweena" it's kinda cute.
Natalia loves to request we take pictures for all kinds of things.
She wanted pictures with all her babies that she had set up. Then when she asked Charlie to see the picture she got upset that Belle wasn't looking at the camera
So he had to take it again:
You can find Lydia standing at this spot in the living room all the time when we are downstairs watching TV. She loves to stand on the vent...
Man oh man do I love these girls. I haven't been feeling all that well lately (stupid head cold strikes again) and I'm probably not the best mommy right now. But I adore them and I don't ever want them to feel that I don't.




No comments:
Post a Comment