*The acne oh the acne, I feel like a teenager again. Except I didn't have that bad of acne as a teen, it was pretty bad in my early 20's and I saw a dermatologist for that. But seriously I feel like a teenager. I didn't break out nearly as bad with the girls so I'd say that's my biggest difference between my pregnancies/gender differences etc.
*Let the heartburn party begin. I made it to about week 20 without any major heartburn episodes, but then it kicked in. It was really bad with Lydia and I ended up taking Zantac twice a day to keep it at bay. I might have to start doing that again (if I can remember, damn you pregnancy brain). Lately I just take some as I feel it hitting me though. UGH! Maybe the old wives tail will prove true again, heartburn means a head full of hair and Lydia had tons right??? ;)
*This little guy is ACTIVE. My word. All it takes is for me to sit down or even just stand still for a minute and he wakes right up and starts kicking up a storm in there. I made an awful joke at the BSU game the other night that hopefully that means he'll be a better kicker then Kyle Brotsman (bu dum shhh- cue drum) ha ha ha. Wow I'm lame.
*My disgusting belly button. With Natalia it did the usual stretch out flat thing. With Lydia it started to poke out and I later found it it was herniated. Thankfully it wasn't painful so the doctor said we do nothing about it. Well not so thankfully it did it again this pregnancy and a lot earlier. Charlie hates belly buttons and is totally grossed out by it. Great. It usually doesn't bother me but now I'm all sorts of self conscious about it.
*I've been getting a few pieces of clothing here and there for him. I was at Goodwill the other day stocking up on pictures frames to spray paint black so I can frame our family pictures. I decided to browse the baby clothes and it took me a minute to adjust my brain/eyes to search for boy clothes and not girl clothes! I managed to get him two onesies (practically brand new) and two little outfits. Score. Then Grandma Debra hands me this little treasure:
Charlie made fun of me for almost tearing up. HA! But seriously I forgot how small they start and this thing is so itty bitty!! I can't wait for him to wear it and for the girls to wear their big sisters shirts and I'm going to take a million pictures of it all.
Charlie made fun of me for almost tearing up. HA! But seriously I forgot how small they start and this thing is so itty bitty!! I can't wait for him to wear it and for the girls to wear their big sisters shirts and I'm going to take a million pictures of it all.
*My cravings haven't been as insane these last couple of weeks thank goodness, the bagel sandwich and mac and cheese cravings have subsided.
*Natalia told me that after baby brother she wants another baby sister, yeah ok kid whatever you say. he he he. Ok so I'm not so opposed to the idea of four kids. But before I say we are done or not I want to have our three and I want to settle into our everyday life... then I feel like I can fairly determine if we are complete or not. I will say though that four is my max.
*To be honest I'm a little nervous for 23 weeks. At 23 weeks we had our preterm scare with Lydia. It was one of the scariest nights of my life and I would rather go without another one like it. So fingers crossed, prayers said etc that nothing happens right?
*I'm struggling with my maternity jeans. I really really dislike the feeling of the fabric up over my belly, but that's how most maternity pants are made. If I keep them folded down they just don't stay up as well. Blarg.
*To be honest I'm a little nervous for 23 weeks. At 23 weeks we had our preterm scare with Lydia. It was one of the scariest nights of my life and I would rather go without another one like it. So fingers crossed, prayers said etc that nothing happens right?
*I'm struggling with my maternity jeans. I really really dislike the feeling of the fabric up over my belly, but that's how most maternity pants are made. If I keep them folded down they just don't stay up as well. Blarg.
23 week belly shot. Not much change since my last belly shot.
One of these days I'll do a belly shot sans make up and hair so you all can see what I actually look like on my day to day. This is not an every day look for me. I'm just feeling a little self conscious about how I look without it all to post such a picture in a public forum. I don't have the best self esteem and so it'll be a huge giant leap for me to do it. =)
*I have my check up with the Doc Friday. Should be a quick in and out appointment. She'll probably give me that lovely sugary glucose drink on my way out for the next appoint. Oh joy!



No comments:
Post a Comment