Here's the catch, I gotta turn around and nominate 11 other blogs... hmm. Problem there is the blogs I follow fall under three categories.
1. I follow them anonymously. I feel like such a creepy stalker doing so, but hey that's how it is.
2. They rarely or don't even blog anymore
3. The rest are a few people I know but have already been nominated.
So instead I'm going to go ahead and play by the other rules. Just for fun.
11 facts about me:
1. I love the color purple. I mean love it. My phone, phone cover, water bottle, disposable drink cup, and Nook cover... yup purple. When given the option for those types of things I will always choose purple. Funny thing there is the walls in this house are this odd shade of purple and I hate them. I'm too lazy to paint them and too cheap to hire it out. So here they stay purple. ;)
2. I was two classes away from getting my minor in Spanish at BSU, but hated the teacher who taught them so never finished.
3. Spanish was actually my first language, my mom spoke only Spanish to me at home. I still understand it perfectly and can get by speaking it when I have to (like in Mexico I used it a lot). But still speak English to my grandma who then speaks in Spanish back to me.
4. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Christmas right? And being that Christmas is in the Winter, I actually was a fan of Winter. This last winter though has done a number on me. Cabin fever like crazy. I try to get us out of the house for as much as I can. But with all the sickness and single digit weather it hasn't been enough. I'm ending my relationship with Winter and am ready for Spring and Summer!! Swimming, walks in the stroller (will seriously miss Walmart being in walking distance) bike rides, park play dates are calling my name!!!
5. I hate country music. Yes Hate. Such a strong word for someone who's favorite artists include Lady Antebellum and Carrie Underwood. ;)
6. I used to be sensitive Sally and got really sad when my friends made fun of me... but now think it's hilarious. "FORMER!" I'm such a big dork and I don't care anymore.
7. My two best friends in the world I have known for almost half my life. CRAZY right? I'm loyal. And I'll remain loyal to you as long as you are loyal to me.
8. That being said, I'm all for some more mommy friends. Those two crazy gals aren't having kids any time soon and both work during the day. Who's with me? PS- had the best time meeting a new mommy friend at Just Kiddin Around the other day. And we met through our blogs! How fun is that?
9. I think my two girls are the most beautiful girls EVER. But what mommy doesn't think that? I want them to have the self esteem I seriously lacked growing up. I hope I can do right by them.
10. I struggled with my pregnancy with Natalia because I didn't really know what to expect. But, I LOVED being pregnant with Lydia. I'm so excited to get knocked up again and experience it all over again. I just gotta wait a few more months until we are settled in our new house.
11. If money wasn't an issue I would buy a white chocolate peppermint mocha every single day from Starbucks. Except in the summer when it's a white chocolate peppermint mocha frappachino. OH YUM.
And now I gotta answer the 11 questions she had for us on her blog:
1. What is your #1 thing that you splurge on? Coach purses I guess would be my biggest splurge. But, I don't know if it counts because I don't pay full price for them. I tend to purchase them on Ebay or the outlet on clearance. So they are still pricey as far as purses go. The other thing is that I probably only do it once every 2 years as a Christmas or Birthday gift.
2. What makes you the most happy? Seeing Charlie playing with the girls, going and doing something as mundane as looking at fridges as a family of four.
3. What is something you wish you could learn? Better time management. I wake up with the best intentions of getting things done but time gets the best of me.
4. What is your biggest regret? not trying harder and finishing nursing school. I gave up too easily.
5. What is your biggest struggle? patience. I loose it way too easily.
6. What are you really good at? Planning. I love to plan, I'm a planner. Things may not always go according to those plans and I'm ok with that. but I gotta at least have a plan. I've got our move all planned out. Where girls will go, what we'll get moved in by ourselves/ movers will do etc, what furniture will go in what room and where.
7. If you were a celebrity who would it be? This one took me the longest. Probably Kate Middleton? Just to be a real princess for a day? he he he
8. If you could have one do-over what would it be and what would you
do? Our wedding day, but only hiring a real photographer. My sweet cousin did it for us for free so really I don't want to complain too much but I do wish we would have hired it out and just spent the money. Oh well!
9. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? That would put me at 36 on my way to 37 (holy crap) so I'm hoping we'll be done with kids by then and just enjoying our family and enjoying our new home.
10. On a scale of 1-5 how confident are you in yourself? 3.5 maybe? I have good days and bad days.
11. Name an experience that was life changing for you? the birth of my babies. Giving life to a teeny tiny human and then having to care for them. Serious life changing.
Ok, so that's all I got for now folks.
Sorry for the blog silence lately. I'm in moving mode and getting things ready for our big move. I'm stressed out because of our financial stuff and getting appropriate paper work where it's needed. But, we do our final walk through tomorrow!!! WOOO HOOO! There is a light at the end of this tunnel and I'm so ready to be there.
Ok, so that's all I got for now folks.
Sorry for the blog silence lately. I'm in moving mode and getting things ready for our big move. I'm stressed out because of our financial stuff and getting appropriate paper work where it's needed. But, we do our final walk through tomorrow!!! WOOO HOOO! There is a light at the end of this tunnel and I'm so ready to be there.

1 comment:
Former made me laugh. I seriously miss you tons so I am so glad you have your blog for me to read. I guess I am one of your creepy stalkers cause I check it daily. :) Good luck on the move.
Post a Comment