Three weeks.
In three weeks are are loading up a moving truck with our life's belongings and moving into our new home. THREE WEEKS!
Seriously, these last few months flew by so fast and I can't get over how soon we will be moving.
I'm a little overcome with so many emotions. So excited and so happy to get into this house and begin our new adventures there. So many memories to be made. So appreciative and grateful for the opportunity we were given to be able to build this home and provide such space for our little family to grow. I'm a little overwhelmed because there is still so much to do here to get us ready for this move. I'm a little sad to leave this home because it was our first home together. It's where our girls came home from the hospital to. It's their first home (even if Lydia won't remember it and Natalia might only remember bits and pieces of it).
On Friday the 1st we'll do our final walk through with the builder.
On Thursday the 7th we close on the house.
And finally the 16th we are moving! I can't wait!
With that I'll leave you with the latest pics of the house. For all the updated pics be sure to check out the new house folder on Facebook)
Saturday, January 26, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment