**By the way she chose her outfit for prechool that day, didn't you know shorts go with a dress and sweater? ;) Oh well, she was still super cute**
Potty update: so she went almost an ENTIRE week without an accident after the open house at preschool. Thursday morning I warned the teacher that we'd been accident free, but to be prepared. Sure enough, she pooped. But I guess she at least attempted and told Miss Janis she needed to go, just didn't make it. I felt so bad for her knowing how hard she'd tried all week to be good. So we went to Target after class and got her ponies. It's not the exact set she had originally wanted, they were out of that one... but she found this one and said she wanted this one. I told her if she has accidents the ponies get taken away... and for some reason she peed in her panties yesterday. That hasn't happened in forever, just pooh accidents. But later that afternoon she got them back for using the potty.This morning we went to the circus as a family. It was Natalia's first time to go and I was so looking forward to it. She reacted just as Charlie predicted, hated the loud noises and didn't want to stay. DOH! I just really want her to get these experiences and feel like if we don't show them to her she'll always react this way to them. Maybe next time (if there is one) she'll know what to expect of the circus and it'll be more fun for her. We went in early to see the animals and were slightly disappointed because they only had one elephant out, a couple camels, and a couple of horses.... nothing else. Didn't circus's used to have lions and tigers? Or am I'm thinking of the movies? The circus itself was good. I had hoped for more animal acts, it was mostly acrobatics. It was impressive but to a three year old it doesn't mean anything. She says she loved the horses and camels the most, I loved the elephants (there were three in the act). Also, they had the music WAY TOO LOUD. I don't know why they felt like they had to be sooo loud, it wasn't a packed concert by any means. He he he. Oh well, live and learn right?


1 comment:
adorable!! And I LOVE that she chose her outfit.
Post a Comment