Beauty and the Beast
Might have mentioned it before but now it gets it's own blog post.
Why?
It's my all time favorite Disney movie. Has been since it first came out. I was obsessed with Belle because I felt like I was Belle. Always the outsider, someone who didn't fit in and LOVED to read. ;) Ok, so I wasn't really Belle because I didn't go to a haunted castle and fall in love with the Beast.... but whatev's. When I was little we went to Disney World on vacation and we got to tour the artist's studio. At that very moment there we busy drawing away for the movie. That memory has always stuck with me too.
ANYWAY. Natalia loves to watch it now and I'm ok with that. She is always asking me to do her hair like Belle's.
My attempts at "belle" type hair. he he he
The other day we were watching it and at the end the Beast was making his transformation.
Natalia "look mommy!"
me "I know! He's turning into a human"
Natalia "no mommy he's turning into a prince"
Who's to argue that statement right?
Oh and her middle name? Isabelle. It's to honor my mom because that's the Spanish version of Elisabeth. But that's not the Spanish spelling. I just really wanted that spelling because it has "belle" in it. ;) Charlie is going to call me a HUGE dork for saying that just now. If he hasn't already for the rest of this post. HA!
Poor thing is sick today. She caught my cold and had to miss preschool this morning. She was seriously devastated and so sad to have to stay home with us! Glad she's enjoying preschool that much!!

No comments:
Post a Comment