Friday, May 4, 2012

Risks and a giveaway

A blog I read is having a give away, just comment with what you are doing lately that is taking a risk for you.

http://believinginsomething.com/2012/04/28/take-a-risk-with-me-giveaway/#comment-824

As for me... my risk?  I'm giving in and getting some help with my kiddos sleep issues.  Lydia my perfect sleeper has gone back to waking two plus times a night. Natalia wakes up at least once a night and both wake up toooo early in the morning and are grumpy all day long. Not to mention that we've been talking about moving Natalia out of her crib and I'm scared to death of that!  I got so lucky that my sis in law entered a drawing for a sleep seminar with a specialist in this field and now can't go.  So I get to go and I am hoping to get lots of help and useful info.  Normally I'd say it's OK I don't need to go to something like that I've got it under control.  But it's time for me to admit to myself that no, I don't have it under control and I could use some help.  Asking for help is not my forte. Let alone going to a stranger for help.  =)

Details to follow!

Tomorrow is birthday date night with the hubs.  Early because we got babysitting for tomorrow and wanted to take advantage of that!  PF Chang's and The Avengers.  WOO!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First of all, thank you for posting my giveaway and entering, you rock! Second of all, even though I don't have kids, I'm excited to read what you learn when you check back in on here. I'll be honest, when our kids finally decide to grace us with their presence, my biggest worry is sleep. I hate saying that because it sounds awful, but I already do a lot of reading on it, because it makes me so nervous. I'm not only excited to hear what you learn but also to see how it works with your girls. I'm excited for you! Good for you! Also, let us know how you liked The Avengers. I was a dutiful wife and went to the midnight showing on Thursday...I'm not much of a nerd but the last 30 minutes of the movie were my favorite. I thought it pretty incredible!

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor