OK so today I hit 6,000 views!! Holy high number batman. Now... that got me thinking... who the heck is reading this little old blog of mine? I know some family and friends follow it... but who else is out there? In the last month alone I had 300 views, that's averaging about a 10 views a day. I looked at the audience the other day and saw I have some views from Russia even... wow. So I know you all are out there and reading me, but who are you? If I don't know you I'd certainly like to. Introduce yourself!
It also kinda bums me out that I'm getting all these hits but no comments. I know I'm writing this blog as more of a journal for the girls to be able to go back on and read... but some comments once and a while would be nice. =)
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my gosh! I hear you on the "Who's reading?!" Which is why I've been bribing people to come forward on my blog :) It never works so well, but yeah, lots of people reading. Does it tell you where they are coming from-like another blog? I get a lot of readers from Kami's blog which is nice! And hopefully you already know I'm a reader:) I like comments, too...so I should be better about commenting!
sorry to say I haven't read much since joining 3 Girls. Gonna have to go back a few months and catch up :)
Post a Comment