Introducing....
Cypress Lynn
Our gorgeous niece was born by emergency c-section today at 9:45am, she weighed in at 8lbs and is 19.5in long. She has tons of dark hair and is just so stinking precious! What a weekend she decided to give her mama. My AMAZING sister in law had the toughest time getting this little one out and is seriously my hero! I don't think I have the strength it takes to go through what she did and she still look so beautiful:
Our gorgeous niece was born by emergency c-section today at 9:45am, she weighed in at 8lbs and is 19.5in long. She has tons of dark hair and is just so stinking precious! What a weekend she decided to give her mama. My AMAZING sister in law had the toughest time getting this little one out and is seriously my hero! I don't think I have the strength it takes to go through what she did and she still look so beautiful:
We are so very excited to welcome her into our growing family and I can't wait until all three babies are here together!! We didn't get a chance to meet Cypress today due to some complications, but hopefully we will soon. I just want to snuggle those perfect little cheeks!! As soon as I get to hold this beautiful bundle of joy I will take a bunch of pics to post, I stole these ones off of Steph's Facebook page. ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment