Friday, August 26, 2011
Crafty help!
I need some crafty help! So here is a picture of the wooden letters I hung in Natalia's room which I love and a picture of Lydia's letters... I'm not 100% happy with them. I feel like something is missing from them. Not sure if maybe I just need to wait until I get the rest of her room set up and maybe that will make me feel better or what. THOUGHTS?!?!?! 
Here are the flowers and shelf I painted that are above the changing table. There are a couple of pannels that match her bedding that will go on the shelf.
And here is her coming home outfit for the hospital!! I found an adorable hat for her on Etsy finally!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
First of all, I am NOT crafty, but I think her name looks really really good. I think maybe as the room comes together it will show more...I think it looks really good and it's cute! Also, the outfit to bring her home in is adorable. That's so exciting. I remember getting excited just looking at possibilities for Misty to bring Grace home in with her...just that anticipation is so fun!
Post a Comment