Thursday, May 19, 2011

Peaka!

Ok, so I know I promised a video of baby Hodgepodge's heartbeat... but blogger is being STUPID! I uploaded videos from the camera to the computer and also found a couple of gems of Natalia being her adorable herself. I've been trying for days to get any of these videos to upload and all I get are error messages. So we'll just have to keep on trying! Stupid thing isn't letting me upload pictures either right now. So for pictures pertaining to this blog you'll have to just check out the facebook albums. Boo =(

Natalia's newest phrase is "peaka" as in peak a boo! I took me a bit to try and figure out why she kept saying peaka all the time, and then all the sudden she snuck a "Boo" in there. So now it's peaka everything. It's too darn cute!! We tried painting her fingernails today. I was doing her toes and she put her fingers out to do them too. I think she noticed mine painted and wanted the same. ;) Although it makes me nervous having that on her nails and her still putting her fingers in her mouth, so it'll probably come back off this afternoon.

I can't believe how close my trip is! I'm so stinking excited!! The last week or so I've been super productive around the house, I am so proud of myself he he he. I managed to get almost 3/4 of that two page list done. Can you believe it? I just really wanted to leave the house clean for Charlie this weekend. On top of all that I'm a super planner and had to have things ready for Natalia. I'm annoying like that and have to have notes and lists for everything revolving her schedule. Luckily my mom and MIL put up with me and just go along with it. ;)

I probably won't get any blogging done until I get back... so you'll just have to wait until next week when I get back!

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor