According to Babycenter you are in for a growth spurt in the next few weeks. You are about 4 1/2 inches long and about 3 1/2 ounces. Your legs are much more developed and head is more erect. You've even started growing toenails. I'm starting to feel much better as well, FINALLY! I'm still exhausted easily, but am now feeling up to attempt cleaning again. I've created a to-do list almost two pages long of things I want to get done around the house to catch up on what I've been slacking on the last few months. I'll take it slow but eventually I'll get it all done.
We had a nice Mother's day at home. Charlie attempted to let me sleep in, but of course it was the one morning Natalia slept in! By 8:00am I was wide awake and had no chance of falling back to sleep. So instead once she was up he took Natalia out for his Mother's Day errands and I stayed home and was able to take a shower and get ready on my own. They brought home donuts from Krispy Kreme, a card, and a movie and CD for me.
Natalia enjoying her donut, yum yum! She got a hat, and Charlie said she wore it all through the store.
Then we went to Steph and John's house for lunch with Charlie's mom. After that it was home for naps, yes I took one too he he he. Charlie had to leave for a work trip that afternoon, so as soon as she was up it was off to the airport. We stuck a DVD in for her in the car to test it out and she loved it! Her face was priceless. 
Anyway, tomorrow is my 30th birthday!! WOO HOO! Ha. I'm only excited because we'll get a date night and it means 10 days until Mexico. We're going to PF Changs for dinner, I'm craving it BIG TIME. And, then a movie. I got my present a little early... my own little doppler. I of course gave it a try as soon as I opened it and found the heartbeat right away, and then once Charlie got home last night I had to show him so he could hear it too. I hope it doesn't become addictive to use it and listen for baby's heartbeat. ;) 
I also recorded it on the video camera today! Tomorow I'll do the officialy belly shot and post the video. And... my 18 week shot will be in MEXICO!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment