My 16 week belly shot:
Although last night didn't start out so great. Natalia decided to wake up around 11:30pm and decided to not go back to bed until past 3:30am. I eventually had to let her cry it out because I tried EVERYTHING I could think of to fix what could possibly be wrong. UGH! I was one exhausted mama, and I cried a little (OK a lot) watching her on the monitor. So this morning I wasn't in the best of moods and all my plans for the day went out the window. I had wanted to take Natalia for a walk through the neighborhood being that it was a beautiful day. I also wanted to go get my free Starbucks drink, and maybe do some bra shopping. (that is a whole other blog post of its own) Oh well. We just stayed home and snuggled and then I took a nap while she napped. Charlie came home from work early so I could shower and get myself dolled up for our date night. I was really looking forward to it. My mom came over to watch Natalia and we were off. Dinner was at PF Changs. I had been craving their chicken lettuce wraps hard core, and got my fill of them. I seriously felt giddy all through dinner and was really enjoying myself just hanging out the two of us. We then went across the street to the theater and saw Thor. Everyone laughs at me when they hear that was my movie choice on my bday. But, all my girly movies I want to see I'm saving to see with my friends or for when Amy is here after Mexico. Plus, we were using Charlie's gift card from his bday, so it only seems fair. It was actually pretty good and kept me entertained the whole movie.
Natalia of course had a great night with her grammy, and ate like a champ for her. They went for a bike ride, and my mom said Natalia really enjoyed it. My little snuggle bug just loves to be outside so much. Charlie was playing with her outside while I got ready and they drew on the drive way for me too. You can't really see the Happy very well, it was dark and they used purple, but it says, "Happy Birthday Selena Love C&N"
I just have this overwhelming feeling of gratitude and happiness today and feel so much love for my family and friends. Last year I listed 29 things I was grateful for and I could add the little one in my belly to make 30 things this year. BTW, baby hodgepodge gave me the gift of movement. I know for sure that last night I was definitely feeling movement, no question/doubt about it now.
This weekend will be more celebrating! Saturday I'm getting my hair done and then doing man/pedi's with the girls top prep for Mexico and then a birthday dinner with them as well. And, in 10 days I'll be there!! WOO HOO!
Goodnight moon. I am one happy girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment