So while Natalia had her gunk at the beginning of the month I had just a basic cold... nothing too bad and it went away after about a week. Well Saturday I woke up with tons of congestion and a headache, Sunday it became a VERY sore throat and a cough. Over the last few days it's added the horrible sinus pressure, nose gunk. I'm coughing so much that I'm gagging, which lead to me throwing up for the first time yesterday. Sorry if that's TMI, but I'm so disappointed that the reason I threw up was from this stupid sickness when I've tried so hard not to throw up from my pregnancy. Oh, and Dorritos are now on my yuk list of things I won't eat.... who knows how long it'll stay there now darn it. I know that tuna fish is still on that list almost two years later. I'm not sleeping because of the stuffy nose and cough. Charlie for sure isn't getting any sleep either because of my mess. I finally gave in and went to the doc this morning. I always rush Natalia off to the doctor at the first sign of illness, but when it comes to me I hold off for some reason. When I should be rushing off to see the doctor because I have a baby in my belly. Which by the way I'm sure baby isn't happy with me right now either because of the cough. My tummy hurts like I've done a million sit ups because of the cough! UGH! Anyway doctor said I've got a sinus infection, which I knew already. So hopefully with some antibiotics I can start to get rid of this grossness. I'm so ready for all these germs to just go AWAY!!!
Yesterday I was a hormonal mess and I kept wanting to cry because I felt so horrible. Then my sweet as can be Charlie brought me home flowers!! He had ordered them the other day when I still wasn't feeling as bad, but had brought them home yesterday... just what I needed. I of course broke out into few tears, can't help it! It really cheered me up when I just wasn't feeling so hot.
He took Natalia to his mom's for taco night and I stayed home to try and rest... of course within minutes I was throwing up and miserable again. Geesh! After a while I was starving again, and nothing sounded good. All the sudden it hit me I wanted IPCo (Idaho Pizza Company) salad and twists stat. So off I trudged to IPCo in my jammies sans make up and my hair looking all gross... looking like a total slob, just to get the one thing my tummy wanted. I felt like such a fool. Oh well. Pretty soon I'll have a big enough belly it will be obvious I'm pregnant and people will take one look at me and understand the craziness.
I guess one big bonus this week, Natalia has slept the whole night all week long!! WOO HOO! Her norm is to wake up once usually around 3am, but not this week thank goodness.
Anyway, onto some other business. Remember all those pregnant ladies I know? Well, another one just announced she's having a girl. That makes 10 out of 18 girls pregnant are having girls!! Holy cow! Of course SIL Ali will be having Jocelyn next week, so it'll go down to 17 girls here soon. I better be healed by then so I can go see them in the hospital!!!
Also, did you know that in ONE month I will be in Mexico???? That's right folks, one month from today I will be on a plane on my way to a fun filled few days with my girls! Of course at this exact time I'll probably be landing in Denver, meeting up with Brooke (who lives in Denver) and Amy (who is flying there from Alaska). Will probably shed a few tears seeing Amy for the first time since August. I blame the hormones. ;) I can't wait!!! It's going to be a blast. I'm a little worried about wearing a bathing suit with a big ol belly, but I'll probably get over it super fast once I see that beautiful beach!
PS- I don't know what I'm doing differently, if anything, but the spacing always seems off when I post now. While writing I do normal spacing, but when it posts it's either got HUGE gaps between paragraphs or no space what so ever. WEIRD!

No comments:
Post a Comment