Happy 12 weeks my little lime.
According to Babycenter your most dramatic development this week is your reflexes. Your fingers will open and close, toes will curl, eye muscles will clench, and mouth will make sucking movements. Meanwhile in your brain, synapses are forming furiously, your face starts to look human, and your eyes have moved from the sides to the front of the head. From crown to rump you are just over 2 inches long and weigh half an ounce. We had our third doctor's appointment on Monday and got to see you again! Your little heart rate was 164bpm. You looked great and I can't wait to find out if you will be a boy or girl. We set up our next couple of appointments one for May 9th and our gender ultrasound is scheduled for June 3rd. The day after Natalia's bday and the day before her party. We'll do something fun at her party to reveal it to everyone. This week has brought me a little more energy and I was actually able to get some of the house cleaned! Although my nausea is still present, YUK! So ready for this next trimester to begin and for the feeling of baby movements to come! Here is my 12 week belly shot. I will hopefully sometime this week do a side by side of my 12week shot with Natalia to compare. ;) Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
your doctor is amazeballs, I only got one ultrasound pic!;) As for the baby doppler, Steve told me I was crazy and said NO that was a waste of money. Then I found one on craigslist for 20 bucks and thought, that's worth it;) I'll let you use mine for your next baby.....hehe
Post a Comment