Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Snow Day

December 1st came with a bang! 9 plus inches of snow that is!!!
I took this photo at about 7:30am this morning, you can see the snow is almost to the first step on the ladder to the slide:
This one was taken about 9:30am, and the snow is now at the first step!!

After lunch I bundled Natalia up and we went out side to investigate all that white stuff. She seriously loved it. I loved watching her reaction to it all. I was throwing snowballs for Switch to catch (which he loves) and she thought it was the FUNNIEST thing. After that Switch was playing near her and I caught this amazing video:

I posted a ton of pictures of our fun in the snow under the new album December/Christmas 2010. It also has Christmas decorations pics and more on the storm. What a fun day!

1 comment:

zorodog said...

she has the cutest little laugh.. puppa and momma.. love it!

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor