Wednesday, November 24, 2010

One more Thankfulness post

Ok, so I'm not done yet. The last post was mostly to just get my videos posted of Natalia. So here goes:
More then anything I'm so thankful for these two. My reasons for living, my loves. They make my world go round. Aren't they just the cutest?
Also, thankful for our wonderful pup Switch who takes care of us, puts up with Natalia and still lets her climb all over him, our home, Charlie's job, our families, our health, soldiers and their families for the sacrifices they make to keep us safe, our friends, and of course the usual modern medicine and Oliver's health. ;) We have it pretty great and I'm a happy girl this year. I was struggling a little last year with post pardum depression, which I think mostly was due to my lack of sleep and a kiddo who just didn't want to sleep through the night. But, this year my tune has changed. I was still thankful then, just a sad sleepy thankful. This year has been amazing and I can't wait for what next year will bring us.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!

No comments:

Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.-Louis Mandylor