So yesterday Dexter turned a month old! He's plumping up quite nicely, getting quite the little chub. I was holding him while at my grandma's for our usual Sunday dinner. He was laying on my chest, and I was reminiscing how much I missed holding Natalia like that. Then I started to think that Dexter weighed about as much as Natalia did at birth yesterday... ahhhh. One of my favorite times was holding Natalia while she just laid on my chest and slept. We would snuggle like that for hours. I still can't get over that in just 17 months that little teeny tiny snuggle bug is now my full grown toddler. She will always be that little snuggle bug to me no matter how big she gets though. I'm so glad that she still likes to snuggle and will let me pick her up and hold her... unlike most toddlers from what I hear.
I'm so excited for Christmas this year. She is so much more aware of what is going on around her that she might actually get excited about presents and stuff this year. I'm going to start decorating a little early too. Usually I wait until the Friday after Thanksgiving, but with a toddler running around I won't have enough time during the day to get it done. So I will probably start Wednesday before Thanksgiving and then do a little bit each day through the weekend.
Ok, I just wanted to get that down before I forgot. We're off to the Y to go swimming with Crystal and Jude. Natalia loves the water in her tub and her little pool, so I thought we would try a big pool. =) If it works out we might enroll in some mommy and me swimming lessons in the spring.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment